|Graduate and Post-graduate Programs|
|Students desirous of seeking admission to post-Graduate and Graduate Programmes need to go through the following stages in the selection and admission procedure.|
|Stage 1: Application form submission|
Students need to fill in the application form available along with the prospectus and submit it at the Christ College office on or before 30 June.
Documents to be submitted along with application form:
- Attested copies of mark sheet of the qualifying exam
- Caste Certificate for Reservation category candidates.
- Domicile Certificate
|Stage 2: Written Test|
|Candidates need to appear for the Written Test conducted by the college at Jagdalpur in the first week of July. The selection will be based on his/her performance in the qualifying exam and Personal Interview.|
Stage 3: Personal Interview
Candidates who pass the written test will be called for a Personal Interview and counseling session. The list of candidates and their respective interview dates will be published on the college notice board.
The following certificates have to be produced with two photocopies during Interview:
- Mark sheet of qualifying examination
- Transfer Certificate from institution last attended
- Conduct Certificate
- Eligibility Certificate in case of students who have passed their qualifying examination from any Board/University other than C.G. Board/CBSE/Pt. RSSU, Raipur.
- Migration Certificate in case of students who have passed their qualifying exam from any Board/University other than BASTAR UNIVERSITY, Jagdalpur
- Five Passport size colour photograph immediately after the interview, the candidate if selected shall be enrolled on payment of fee as per the ‘FEE STRUCTURE’. The admission is subject to BASTAR University approval